Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ubuntu Linux postinstall notes

After installing an operating system, there are always a zillion changes I have to make to get the operating system operational. I'm new to Linux, so I thought I'd post up a list of changes I made after installing Ubuntu to help out others. These are mostly basic changes such as enabling all software packages, choosing a fast repository, mounting FAT32 drives, making Ctrl+Alt+Del bring up a task manager, installing multimedia software, changing the system DPI, trying to disable the trash feature, and adding an Open Terminal option to the desktop.
(Document)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once a wise guy stated, "Let there be customized composed analysis papers from http://www.procustomwriting.com/!". And they were. Then he mentioned, "Let there be no plagiarism!". But it didn't work really like he planned. If it did, at minimum 50 percent of the attorneys would've dropped their employment.